A color picker is a tool that allows users to select colors from a palette. The most common type of color picker is a dial or slider that allows the user to select different colors from a pre-set range.
To use a color picker in an application, open the tool and click on the color swatch you want to use. You can also type in the color code in the color picker box.
A color picker can be helpful for quickly selecting a color. It can also be useful for color matching. For example, if you have a design in mind and you need to find a specific color.
We use Strict Filtering on bad content, so you are not allowed to use the tool for generating any of the following categories of content:
- Hate: content that expresses, incites, or promotes hate based on identity.
- Harassment: content that intends to harass, threaten, or bully an individual.
- Violence: content that promotes or glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering or humiliation of others.
- Self-harm: content that promotes, encourages, or depicts acts of self-harm, such as suicide, cutting, and eating disorders.
- Adult: content meant to arouse sexual excitement, such as describing a sexual activity or promoting sexual services (excluding sex education and wellness).
- Political: content attempting to influence the political process or be used for campaigning purposes.
- Spam: Unsolicited bulk content.
- Deception: false or misleading content, such as attempting to defraud individuals or spread disinformation.
- Malware: content that attempts to generate ransomware, keyloggers, viruses, or other software intended to impose some level of harm.
We are doing rigorous testing and I would appreciate your valuable feedback to make this tool work better.
Please share your valuable feedback at Contact Us page.