Find DNS records
Enter a URL
Find DNS records
DNS is a system used to translate domain names (e.g. blog.example.com) into IP addresses (e.g. 192.168.1.123). DNS records provide information about the name servers that are responsible for resolving those domain names into IP addresses and can also be used to track the location of websites or other resources hosted on the internet.
An authoritative DNS server is a server that accepts zone updates (e.g., adding, deleting or modifying a domain name) and can be used to verify the correctness of the information in the zone file.
We use Strict Filtering on bad content, so you are not allowed to use the tool for generating any of the following categories of content:
- Hate: content that expresses, incites, or promotes hate based on identity.
- Harassment: content that intends to harass, threaten, or bully an individual.
- Violence: content that promotes or glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering or humiliation of others.
- Self-harm: content that promotes, encourages, or depicts acts of self-harm, such as suicide, cutting, and eating disorders.
- Adult: content meant to arouse sexual excitement, such as describing a sexual activity or promoting sexual services (excluding sex education and wellness).
- Political: content attempting to influence the political process or be used for campaigning purposes.
- Spam: Unsolicited bulk content.
- Deception: false or misleading content, such as attempting to defraud individuals or spread disinformation.
- Malware: content that attempts to generate ransomware, keyloggers, viruses, or other software intended to impose some level of harm.
We are doing rigorous testing and I would appreciate your valuable feedback to make this tool work better.
Please share your valuable feedback on Contact Us page.